Various Sprotsbook Games in Betting – This game has matches and bets and many sportsbook games that watch every day can be via television or smartphones, tablets and those who. Sportsbook games have various types of bets that may be a bit confusing for some players, especially players who have just joined and played this type of bet for the first time. Even though it has various types of sports games such as football, basketball, tennis and so on, the types of stakes are almost the same for all games. Before knowing the types of soccer bets in sportsbook games, you should first of all know the name Kei (Bet Tax). Kei is always in every market bet provided. There are white kei and black kei. For more details, please see the guide on kei below.
Kei (Bet Tax) or Odds
Kei is the tax imposed on the bet you choose. Kei is divided into 2 types:
- Kei / Odds are black or positive kei, meaning that if your bet wins, then you will also get a certain amount of money from the kei score like that. If your bet is lost, then you will only lose your bet and not be charged any other rates
- Kei / Ossd is red or negative kei, which is inversely proportional. This means that if you bet on this kei and the bet wins, then you only get a score of the bet. If the bet is lost, then you will be charged with or interest the same as your kei score. Model: You bet 1 million on red kei at -1.56, if the cluck is worth paying the count of 1 million x -1.56 = 1.560. So if you are lost, then you are losing Rp. 1,560,000
- If you already understand the kei type (betting tax) or the odds above, then you should also be able to understand and understand the various types of soccer bets provided in sportsbook games.
Kinds of Sportsbook Betting
1. Handicap (hdp)
The kind of handicap sportsbook bet is the type of game most played by soccer gambling players. Handicap is more commonly known as fur-furan or voor-an. This game involves a battle between 2 teams that will compete, the purpose of the handicap bet type is to win the team selected based on the handicap provided by the sportsbook gambling provider.
For more details, please see the article Handicap Playing System in Sportsbook games.
2.Over Under (O / U)
- The over / under sportsbook bet is a type of bet which is also known as an over / under bet. This bet is based on the final result for the total score of the two teams competing. Injury time also counts for this bet type.
- For more details, please see the article Over Under Playing System in Sportsbook games.
3.1 × 2
- Types of sportsbook bets 1 × 2, namely bets that give you 3 types of options, namely:
- Suppose betting 1 means choosing the home team to win.
- Suppose betting X means choosing a tie score.
- If betting 2 means choosing the away team to win.
- This 1 × 2 bet can only be selected for the first half (Half Time / HT) or the full half (Full Time / FT).
- This bet does not apply to Injury Time and Penalties.
- For more details, please see the article 1 × 2 Playing System in Sportsbook games.
Also Read: The Best Tips For Playing Online Slots
4. Double Chance
- The kind of double chance sportsbook bet is almost similar to the 1 × 2 bet. The things that are different in this bet are:
- If betting 1x means the home team wins or draws.
- If betting 12 means home or away team wins.
- If betting x2 means a draw or away team wins.
- For more details, please see the article Double Chance Playing System in Sportsbook games.
5. Correct Score
- The correct score sportsbook bet is the type of bet that correctly guesses the final score result.
- The correct score bet can be played to guess the first half (Half Time / HT) or the full round (Full Time / FT).
- For more details, please see the article Correct Score Playing System in Sportsbook games.